1. The Bedford Planning Board will continue review of applications for two proposed banks in town: a Chase that is seeking to move back to its old location in Bedford Hills, and a Trusco that wants to move into a Katonah site. Chase, which intends to move into the Bedford Green plaza off of Route 117, requires site plan approval. The landlord for Truscto, which is trying to move into 18 Woods Bridge, is asking for a modifications to an existing site plan. The planning board will consider their applications, along with several others, when it meets tonight at 8 p.m. at the town annex building at 425 Cherry St. in Bedford Hills. The meeting agenda can be found here.
2. Today is the primary election day in Bedford and several town government candidates are seeking the Independence Party and Conservative Party lines. You can read our coverage about the issue here.
3. The National Weather Service predicts a 20-percent chance of isolated showers, with high temperatures of 82 to 83, depending on which part of town you live in.
4. A widely read story yesterday was about a body being pulled from the Hudson River.
5. Blogger Kelsey Belgrave writes about the idea of over sharing.