The hospital provided the following bios:
- Robert Jetter, MD received his medical degree from Albert Einstein college of Medicine, Bronx, NY. He completed his residency from Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Jetter completed his fellowship in Burn from Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY. Dr. Jetter practices in New York City. He resides in Bronx, NY.
- Swati Sehgal , MD received her medical degree from State University of New York Health Science Center, Brooklyn, NY. She completed her residency in internal medicine from Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Sehgal completed her fellowship from North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY/Long Island Jewish Medical Center in hematology/oncology. Dr. Sehgal practices at oncology and hematology of White Plains in White Plains, NY. She resides in New Rochelle, NY.
- Erika Yamada, MD received her medical degree from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville, TN. She completed her residency in internal medicine from New York University Bellevue Medical Center, New York, NY. Dr. Yamada is a member of Mount Kisco Medical Group. She resides in Chappaqua, NY.
- Melissa Froehle, PA received her degree from St. John’s University, Queens, NY. She is board certified as a physician assistant. Melissa practices as a physician assistant at Northern Westchester Hospital. She resides in Wilton, CT.
- Constance Chen, MD received her medical degree from Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA. She completed her residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery from University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA. Dr. Chen completed her fellowship in microsurgery from New York University Medical Center, New York, NY. Dr. Chen practices in New York City. She resides in New York, NY.
- Marshall Kramer, MD received his medical degree from New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY. He completed his residency in general surgery from St. Vincent’s Catholic Medical Center, New York, NY and a residency in cardiothoracic surgery from The New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston, MA. Dr. Kramer practices in Rye and White Plains, NY. He resides in Rye, NY.
- Tara Shapiro, DO received her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, NY. She completed her residency in emergency medicine from Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Shapiro practices at Northern Westchester Hospital. She resides in Blauvelt, NY.
- Christos Stavropoulos, MD received his medical degree from St. Georges School of Medicine in Grenada, West Indies. He completed his residency in general surgery from St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center, New York, NY. Dr. Stavropoulos completed his fellowship in cardiothoracic surgery from Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Stavropoulos practices in New York City and resides in New York, NY.