Work session, 7 p.m. (agenda)
Town board meeting, 8 p.m.
2. Request to award bid for winter sand.
3. Request to authorize receiver of taxes to include remaining unpaid water charges on the 2014 tax levy.
4. Reappointments to Committees:
a. Bedford Village Historic District Review Commission, three-year term
1) Jim Renwick
b. Blue Mountain Housing Corp. and Blue Mountain Housing Agency, three-year term
1) Tom McGrath
2) Bruce Yablon
3) Julie Stern
c. Communications Committee, three-year term
2) Lauron Lewis
1. Request from National Alliance on Mental Illness to display ribbons in Bedford Hills and Katonah for Mental Health Awareness during the month of May.
2. Request to Approve Proposal from SCA to Upgrade Water Billing Software.
3. Bedford Central School District proposal regarding televising town board meetings.
4. Memorandum of understanding with Blue Mountain Housing Development Corp.
7. Executive session: litigation, contract negotiations and property acquisition.
- Monday, Feb. 17 — Town offices will be closed for Presidents’ Day.
- Tuesday, Feb. 25, 8:00pm — Town board meeting. Please note the change in date.
- Friday, Feb. 28 — Town Offices will be closed for records management dy.