Kids in grades 2-5 will enjoy a close experience with wolves in this four day program. Youngsters will:
- Learn about wolves: Wof 101.
- Discover the various myths that surround wolves, while creating myths of their own!
- Walk with a wolf.
- Learn to use tracking and telemetry tools in a unique game of hide and seek.
- Make plaster paw prints to bring home, using real tracks from the field.
- Arts and crafts with a wolf theme!
- Bring home a "Junior Wolf Biologist" certificate after completing the program.
Pre-registration is required.