1. The Katonah-Lewisboro school board is expected to have a major vote regarding a possible closure of Lewisboro Elementary School, which will be at its meeting on Dec. 19. The vote has been referred to as a "preliminary" one, which does not mean that LES would automatically be closed but that the review process for a closure would continue for about another month. A final closure vote by the school board would then be held on Jan. 23. The Dec. 19 meeting, according to the announced scheduled, will start at 7:30 p.m. at John Jay High School's library.
2. The Bedford Town Board will meet on Tuesday night at 8 p.m., according to its agenda, which is at this link. Agenda items include a presentation from Northern Westchester Hospital CEO Joel Seligman. Town Board meetings are scheduled for the town house in Bedford Hills.
3. The Bedford Planning Board will also meet on Tuesday night at 8 p.m., according to the agenda, but it will do so across the street from the town house, at the town's other building at 425 Cherry St. The agenda is at this link.
4. The Bedford Central School District's school board is scheduled to have a meeting on Wednesday, according to the calendar posted on the district's website. As of early Monday morning there is no agenda posted for the meeting.
5. West Patent Elementary School has a winter concert on Tuesday at 7 p.m., according to this link.
6. Fox Lane High School has an art exhibit on Thursday at 6:30 p.m., according to this announcement.