Bedford Historical Hall
Drag box to select area
The Bedford Historical Hall is located at the edge of the Village Green at the base of Bates Hill. One of seven buildings preserved and protected by the Bedford Historical Society, the Hall was was formerly the old Methodist Church before it was purchased by the Bedford Historical Society in 1916. It is used for private parties, meetings and exhibitions.
608 Old Post Rd, Bedford, NY 10506
- Hours: By appointment
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sun, 11am - 2am; Fri, Sat, 11am - 4am