Bedford Historical Schoolhouse
Drag box to select area
The Bedford Historical Schoolhouse is a small, stone building on the Village Green. Known as the "Stone Jug," it was the village school from 1829 to 1912. In 1970, the Schoolhouse underwent extensive renovations to restore it to its original form and became a museum for education artifacts. The school also offers educational programs and is open to the public by appointment.
11 Pound Ridge Rd, Bedford, NY 10506
- Fax: 408-370-1052
- Hours: By appointment
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm;