South Salem Presbyterian Church
Drag box to select area
The South Salem Presbyterian Church, known locally as the White Church on the Hill, is located at the corner of Spring and Main streets. The church was founded in 1752 by the Rev. Solomon Read and is surrounded by an historic burial ground, where 27 Revolutionary War soldiers are interred. Worship takes place on Sundays at 10am, at which time a Sunday school and nursery are available for younger parishioners. Visit the South Salem Presbyterian Church for more information about the church's history and ongoing events.
111 Spring St, South Salem, NY 10590
- Hours: Worship: Sun, 10am
- Accessible: no