Take a stroll through any of Bedford's three hamlets and you'll see that local shop owners have painted the town red.
If you're looking for a Valentine for your partner, spouse, kids, teacher or another special person in your life, plenty of options exist in town.
Browse through the gallery for just a small sampling of the Valentine's Day gifts.
- is offering Seattle chocolate truffles and heart-decorated plates and cups that would make any Valentine's Day breakfast festive.
- is offering many creative designs for Valentine's Day— including, but not limited to 20 + varieties of roses. They'll be accepting orders for delivery on the 14th, but strongly recommend ordering in advance for best selection. They will also have flowers delivered outside the local area.
- has cards, stuffed animals, packaged candy and balloons for Valentine's Day.
- Tom Leggio said the has offered heart shaped bagels for the last ten years. He's taking orders for them now, and said he'll ship them to college students homesick for a taste of Katonah.
- is taking orders for cupcakes specially wrapped for Valentine's Day, and cake-pops in any flavor. The cake pops are arranged in a vase of candy hearts.
- has plenty of love-themed children's books for you to give to your kids, in addition to their usual selection of whimsical gifts downstairs at
- is making heart-shaped pizzas.
Add your gift ideas
If you are a business owner and have a great gift idea to share, click "upload photos" to add your own photos to the gallery with a caption describing the gift.