Updated, Thursday 7 p.m.
Many major commercial areas are now with power, including the Cross River Shopping plaza, Bedford Hills and the Route 117 corridor, and Katonah Avenue.
- Bedford Town Hall is open as a place to charge your devices, have a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.
- Route 117 , Katonah/Bedford Hills and Katonah is open - includes Bedford Green Plaza and many surrounding businesses.
- Fire departments in each hamlet of Bedford and Lewisboro are open as information and warming centers.
- Kelloggs & Lawrence in Katonah is open and they have batteries, kerosene and many other supplies.
- Cameron's Deli in Lewisboro is serving hot coffee, and has ice.
- MTK Tavern in Mt. Kisco has power, a limited menu and WiFi.
- Copps Hill Plaza in Ridgefield has power back: Walgreens, several gas stations open on Rte 35, plus Dunkin Donuts and Stop and Shop
- Target in Mt. Kisco is open and has batteries, water.
- Need a place for your pet? Canine Kindergarten in Mt. Kisco is taking dogs for both daycare and boarding. Our groomer is also available and training classes are running as scheduled. 333 North Bedford Road, Mt. Kisco, 218-8258.
- Myong Gourmet in Mt. Kisco is open as of Thursday at 10 a.m.
- Belllizi, Frannie's Goodie Shop and Clearview Cinemas in Mt. Kisco are open.
- Marti Martial Arts is open for classes, schedule posted in comments.